Tuesday, May 12, 2015

just call me Hercules


I achieved something today that I have been working towards all year!

I started working out in the shop with the guys after Christmas.
I still do HiiT on my own,
but I was ready to move up to the big weights.

I haven't really had a specific goal that I've been working towards
for most of the lifts,
just my general always try to do more/better than before.
But deadlifts?
For those, I had a goal.

Progress has been slow.
Real slow...
But today,
I did it!

I deadlifted one hundred fifty pounds!!!

Go me!

Honestly,
that's probably not all that impressive for a woman,
but I don't care.

I'm so proud of myself!

I may have gotten a little misty-eyed 
at the end of my first set...


I wonder - what should my next goal be??


1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)