Thursday, March 21, 2019

everyone, meet Lucy.


I'm not a big wanter,
but when I want things,
they're big.


It's no secret that I've hoped for a longarm
for years.
And Tyler has wanted one for me
for even longer.

But - longarms cost lots of money
(and take up lots of space)
so I was fine with the knowledge
that it was going to be quite some time
before I got one.

Even so,
for well over a year now,
I've regularly popped in on sites that sell used longarms
and occasionally do a 'quilting' search
in Facebook sales groups
and Craigslist.

Which is how,
2 weeks ago tomorrow,
I came to be the owner 
of a 28-year-old
no frills
Gammill 24" longarm quilting machine
on a 14-foot steel frame.


Everyone,
meet Lucy:



I can still hardly believe she's mine.
Thanks, Love!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! And I hope you and Lucy have a lot of fun together!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)