Thursday, November 20, 2008

I know...

I am too easily thrilled;
not that that's a bad thing...
~
After months of procrastinating
(for really no good reason
-I was dreading designing the snap template for the resized pattern-
is that dumb or what?!)
I finally started making Pie
a new diaper stash.
She is going to love this one!
I'm pretty tickled with it :-)
~
I tried some new things;
this one took a bit longer to make than most
and cost about a $1 more
but its just so darn cute
I don't mind a bit!
~
note to self:
when you sew on FOE
do it on the outside, not the inside!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww... that is TOO CYOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to talk to you yesterday (Sunday) though it was brief. I found an interesting diaper site:
    http://www.diaperstyle.com/ You might want to look around when you have a "spare" minute. Wish you were here when my first two were in cloth diapers!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)