Wednesday, November 5, 2008

tickled

I am so tickled with myself!
I don't know why I didn't think of this years ago!
Actually
I probably did
and
then promptly forgot my brilliance.....
I often have great ideas
and when I tell the kids about them
they're like
"Mom, you've already told us this...."
really?!
~
anyways
I had the idea and acted on it
all in the same week.
Roller-ball bottles for Miracle Rub!
Isn't that clever?!
I never minded getting the oil on my hands,
but the bigger kids sure didn't like to.
This'll be a lot more convenient
than
grabbing the baby
sprinkling oil on her feet
rubbing them together
and then rubbing her sweet feeties on yer neck
when you have a sore throat.
~
I'm just swimming with more ideas....
Peppermint for headaches & yucky tummies.
Muscle rub
minus the beeswax, of course.
Some yummy lemon oil
just because.
Oh, the possibilities!

5 comments:

  1. uhhhhhhh.....
    yeah, great idea, um, I was wondering why you hadn't done it yet :)
    (I think you thought of this last winter)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. peppermint in a roller thing for headaches is a super idea - do you have like, a really tiny purse-size roller?

    P.P.S. I know what I want for my birthday :) or christmas but it's more fun to say 'my birthday' for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. does a lip gloss bottle count as purse size? I suppose you could even USE it as lipgloss :-)

    maybe you won't have to wait for your birthday OR Christmas - I know a guy -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I read an article in the Wash.Post about stay-at-home moms starting businesses and it made me think of you. Check it out!
    Teething Blings!
    http://smartmomjewelry.com/index.asp

    The Shakespeare onesies are hilarious!

    Maybe you could market your 'rub'!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)