Monday, June 13, 2011

this kid

makes me smile.

Every Sunday night
(and the occasional odd other day)
Ton' leaves a note for Tyler
requesting a wake-up in the morning.
I know - some folks are opposed to full grown peoples
(and little peoples, too)
being woke up by other peoples,
and think a blaring alarm is the only proper way to great the day,
but in this house, we think a loving 'rise and shine'
works just as well, if not better, 
when possible.
Now, the wake-up songs - those I could do without.
But alas
 this post is about Tony's notes, 
not various methods of waking one up.


Never, ever
is the request the same.
Because 
that
wouldn't be my boy's style.
And I do love my boy's style!

Love you, Ton'!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE THAT BOY'S STYLE TOO!!!! :) :) :) Very Precious! and makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)