Thursday, February 7, 2013

needle and thread ~ the letter edition


We just got a letter!!


Our first letter from our boy!!
:-)
So, that's what I'm reading today.
(I've also been slowly making my way through last week's library stack. I'm not as enamored with The Everlasting Meal
as some people seem to be, but I'm only a few chapters in, so that could change, I suppose.)
In sewing news, I finished the quilting on my first quilt of the year, and it's on to the binding...

linking up with Elizabeth's with needle and thREAD again ~ no surprise there ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Also the mother of adult sons, I can imagine how thrilled you were to receive that letter! I am happy for you. :-)

    Beautiful quilt! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! for a letter! I was trying to read it......and a very happy quilt too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)