Friday, May 13, 2011

on doing it all


We hear it fairly often,
"I don't know how you get it all done."
Truth is - we don't.
Plain and simple.

It's all a juggling act;
when one 'ball' is in the air,
other balls are dropping.
Although, 
we do probably have more balls than other people...
(well that didn't come out right!)

Time can only be spent once.

When we're working on, say, the LEM
the rest of the house is falling apart.
And laundry may or may not be getting done.
When I'm doing a reading lesson;
I'm not cleaning the toilets.
(and neither is anyone else...)

If you've truly ever gotten the impression
 that anyone here
has it all together; my apologies.
One look at our house would tell you differently.
Oh wait.
You can't come look at my house;
you wouldn't be able to get in the door -
the living room is full of furniture for the LEM 
in various stages of refinishing...


1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)