Friday, November 11, 2011

7 quick takes ~ or maybe just 4


1.
I can hardly believe it,
but Marcos is finally going home!
It has been a very long 8 days short of 10 months.

2.
They have to leave for the airport (1 1/2 hrs away)
at 3 am.
I'm staying up so I can be sure everyone gets up on time;
This is not a flight that can be missed!!
I'm hoping the book I checked out is riveting;
I've got an hour and a half to go
and I'm a wee bit sleepy.

3.
I spent so many stinkin' hours on the phone this week
trying to get everything lined up for him to leave.
(lots of last minute drama!)
Have I ever mentioned I'm not a big phone gal?
I'm not.

4.
We aren't exactly sure what the new 'normal' is going to look like
but we're all looking forward to figuring it out!


2 comments:

  1. At 4 a.m., when I woke up, my first thought was of you and wondered how it was going. I thought of you again at 6 a.m. and smiled. I think of you again now, at 7 a.m. and wonder - will you have no school today to celebrate your freedom? I'm so thrilled for ya'll! Remember, "Normal" is just a setting on your washer.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)