Sunday, September 9, 2012

pooped


That's what we are - pooped!
But everything was beautiful.
And fun.
I can't wait to get the pictures from Roselle and share them with you!

Photo: Enjoyed a wonderful time last night celebrating the wedding of a couple kids from church, Tony and Kacee Loukota. Congrats to both of you
(borrowed this one from her FB page :-)
I wasn't expecting to cry,  but I got a little teary when they had their first dance.
At some point, we're going to have to unpack the vehicles and put everything away
(I hate that part!)
but for now, I'm just going to chill with my feet up.
(as much as I can chill, while listening to my way sugared up kids...)

3 comments:

  1. It was. SO. MUCH. FUN. I seriously loved dancing those line dances? and of course, the twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to get to know your sweet daughter-in-law better!!! So excited for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very special and very fun and very pretty!!
    Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)