Monday, August 4, 2014

who AM I?!


I turned in our intent-to-homeschool forms today.

It's only the 4th.

I have never, in the history of our homeschooling,
turned the forms in this early.
Early for me
is
one day before they are due.
(last year, I took them on the very day they were due. I wore my stretchy pants and wasn't exactly 'dressed for public'.
I wasn't worried about it, because I was just popping my head in the door and handing over the forms. End of story.
Except that they were resurfacing the road right in front of the office.
Since I'd waited until about 2 hours before it was due,
I couldn't exactly just leave and come back when the road work was done...
I had to park, way up the road on a side street and walk, right by all of the cars driving at a snail's pace,
  across the street 
and past a bunch of road workers.
In my stretchy pants.
with yucky hair.)

~

Lest you be all proud of me,
in dazed confusion, 
or you are wondering who on earth I have become,
I should probably tell you
that I also sent off our homeschool group membership renewal forms today.

They were due in May.


3 comments:

  1. you come by some of that honestly and I won't say what part ;-)
    proud of you!

    love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ I know which part ;-)

    Love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I were even a fraction of a part ready to fill mine out. I don't even know what we're doing this yr and we didn't even get to finish last yr due to... Well, you know why. Anyway, what I'm saying is "wahoooo! You go girl!"

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)