Thursday, December 22, 2011

humble pie


So. 
Guess where I went today.
Mmhmm.
the Crotty Foot Clinic.

I did actually find some more podiatrists in town,
but one of Tyler's co-workers had been to see Crotty & said he was fine
and the earliest appointment I could get was with him.
Of course, my issue was never with the doctor,
just his name.
Or rather the stupid disgusting name he chose for his clinic...
Anyways.


The back of that heel there should be roundy, not pointy.

It turns out
an obese 43 year old woman has no business
trying to do Couch to 5K - at least not the 12 week program.
So,
I will be wearing a boot thing for 3 weeks
and staying off my feet most of the day
(Mmhmm.)
and taking an anti-inflammatory
(which I'm not thrilled about)
and hopefully I will be good as new(ish) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)