Tuesday, September 9, 2008

introducing......

beautiful Baby L
~
I am not always big on technology
but I do love ultrasounds!
I usually prefer the bare bones sonogram
to the more modern 4D's they can do these days
but today
I like this picture of our Little Bit the best.
Don't we have us a doll baby?!
~
I am just amazed that at 10 ounces
and about as many inches
a baby is a perfect (albeit tiny) person.
God is so incredible!!
~
Only 19 weeks till we get to meet this precious sweetie
face to face

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww... how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an incredible picture! Is it really only 19 weeks? So excited for you. Can't wait to meet the newest precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful little baby! (looks just like the others :P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! precious. 21 weeks to wait on this end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture!

    Kaylana

    PS. Baby L might have a cousin just a few months younger...

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)