Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ben & Lily


Just in case you wonder what 4-year-olds talk about after church....

"Benjamin told me he was thinking about marrying me.
So, I'm thinking I will probably marry him.
He said he had a dream about that."
"Marrying you?" I asked Lily.
"Not exactly; he had a dream about our anniversaries.
We go out to dinner."

Sarah Beth (Ben's big sis) happened upon them
as they were having this conversation.
She said Ben had a real serious look on his face.
She asked what they were talking about
and he replied, "Just stuff."
Ever the female, Lily added a little more detail.
And she was sure to let SarahB know
they were waiting 'til they got bigger.

I don't know if that'll ever happen,
but it'd sure be sweet;
they could say 
in all honesty
they've loved each other their whole lives.



5 comments:

  1. is that a picture of Ben with Lily at the bottom? too cute!yes, I think the text is easier to read. course, I can just tilt my screen back a bit and it darkens even more. I think everyones settings on their screen will always cause things to appear a little different. where is your link to your craft blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - Ben & Lily in early fall, 2008

    do i need to put that link back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This used to be my Caleb and Sarah Beth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. either put the link back or send it to my email so I can find it again :)I always went to your blog here to find any of the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)