Monday, June 24, 2019

It's been awhile


I never meant to stay away so long.

one of the many blurry photos I snap and send to Tyler of a new bird at the feeder
(this one is a house finch)

The thing about being away
for a long time
is
it's hard to come back.
There's all this pressure....

Well,
I'm just going to ignore the pressure,
forget about trying to play any sort of catch up
(as if I could even remember...)
and leave it with:
It's been a long (rather rough) year,
but we are here,
and we are well.

And,
I'm sorry if you pop in here regularly
only to find,
yet again,
nothing new.

I'll try to do better;
but no promises.

As always,
you can find me here
on the Instagram.

💙


2 comments:

  1. I have been feeling the same way about my blog! I might just be brave and post without catch up too! Glad to hear you are still there!!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to reading whatever and whenever you blog. I use to blog daily and it has been a few years since my last blog,even tho I liked it. I just found posting on my IG was good and I wasn't really sure anyone ever read my blog anyway. Maybe I will start it up again.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)