Thursday, February 9, 2012

a little linky love

I have a love / hate relationship with links.
On the one hand, I love being pointed in the direction of a good post or article 
that I may not have found on my own,
but on the other hand, there are only so many minutes in a day, ya know?!
Without bogging you down, here are a couple of places worth a visit
when you have a bit of time to spare.

Today's post by Ann is one of her best, I think.
Although - so many of them are good...

This video makes me smile.
While tears threaten to run down my cheeks.

Alicia Paulson. Have you 'met' her yet?
I found her blog back when I was trying to grasp how to do hexagons.
(I still haven't started my hexagon quilt....)
She is such a sweet lady and I love her style of photography.
(Plus - her and her husband are Psych fans)
I admit that I sometimes envy her cozy, quiet, slow-paced life.
She probably envies my much louder one.

Speaking of my not-so-quiet-and-slow life,
I've got a bunch of boys to get to TaeKwanDo class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)