Wednesday, February 22, 2012

stats and such


Lexi asked to be measured today.
Poor kid, she's only on the cabinet twice. Oops!!
Today's marking was the second one.
Since I had the marker out, I went ahead and measured everyone.
And then weighed 'em all, too, for good measure.
For good measure.
Oh, I crack myself up.

ahem.

Lexi is 32 lbs and 37 3/4 inches tall

Lily weighs 42 lbs and is 42 3/4 inches tall

Josiah grew an inch in 6 months, 
and gained 2 lbs since going wheat free
making him a perfect square at 45 1/2 inches and 45 1/2 lbs.

Jeremiah's lost 5 lbs since going wheat free (Dec 3rd)
and grew an inch and a half since August
so he comes in at 75 1/2 lbs and 4 ft, 4 inches

Brandon.
Brandon is 4 1/2 inches taller than Tony was at this exact age
(Tony measured a lot ;-)
and the same height he (Ton') was a year later (14 1/2 yrs)
He's grown a tad more than 1 1/2 inches in 6 months.
Since going grainless, he's lost 13 lbs! 
But he's quick to point out that he has technically lost more than that,
because he has surely gained some muscle weight,
since he's been working out lately.
(I'd be pretty quick to point that out, too ;-)
So, right now,
Brandon is 5 ft, 11 7/8 inches and 139 lbs.

Tony's not here, so we don't know where he's at.
Well, we know where he's at, (school. boo!)
just not where he falls on the numbers....
He's definitely put on weight.
And it's all muscle.

While I'm at it,
TJ has lost about fifty million pounds.
Well, not quite, but he's lost around 40!!
He went wheat-free about the same time we did,
and he's stepped up his workouts, too.
I'm really happy for him.
And a tad jealous.
But mostly happy.

So.
That's where we are, height and weight wise
in early 2012.

2 comments:

  1. My stats: i'm still 5'6" ;) , my belly is still a bit poochy but a couple inches smaller, my pre-Aiden clothes (yes, highschool!) clothes fit except for some clothes i got when i lost a ton of weight when i was sick in college, and some of it is actually loose in my thighs, indicating my thighs are the shapeliest they have been in my adult life. It's not just the diet though (or the little working out i do), it's also the weaning of Kieron (and the chasing of kieron, lol!).
    so i am feeling pretty good about myself :D
    also when i stick to the diet (and am not in bad times cyclically), my complexion is AWESOME!
    my boys are getting taller and kieron is roly poly. Luke has lost some weight (not sure how much) and is gonna go down a size in pants soon, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive everyone!!! so proud of you all!!
    Love ,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)