Tuesday, April 23, 2013

down to the river



















 We needed some rocks for a little project, so a long overdue trip to the river was a necessity.
I must admit, I wondered, as we meandered around, all 7 of us, (T was here for his b-day :-) looking for just the right rocks,
- and all of us having a very nice time - 
if perhaps,
maybe,
I've turned my kids into weirdos.
Then I decided that, if I have, 
- well -
 it's too late...
~
It was apparently lunch time for the cows while we were there;
they all of a sudden headed
in a nice calm orderly fashion out of the water and across the pasture.
~
There were a couple dozen butterflies flying about.
The girls wanted one (or more) to land on them so badly, but the butterflies didn't cooperate.
~
I don't know why we don't go to the river more often.




1 comment:

  1. No No, Your children are FAR from weird...silly....and you will just have to add the river to the library must visit more often list! it would be a great way to cool down in the summer!! hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)