Wednesday, April 3, 2013

graduation


It was less than six weeks ago 
that I first brought home a Magic Treehouse book from the library for the boy.
Today,
Jeremiah began reading his first Hardy Boys book.


Also,
tomorrow he takes his first standardized tests
(In AR, homeschoolers test in grades 3-9)
I told him he was not, under any circumstances, staying up all night to finish his book.
I don't know where these kids get it from ;-)

~

In other graduating news,
When you homeschool, graduations, like the schooling you do to get to graduation,
require a lot more from the parents than a public school graduation does.
We have to plan it all, procure it all, pay for it all, and pull it all off.
I've got 2 friends with Seniors this year.
I practically had to beg,
but they're letting me help with the decorating.
Which, since I don't have a graduate this year, will be fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)