Thursday, September 19, 2013

just in case you were wondering


My friend Amy told me I'm useful.
So,
in the interest of being useful and all,
I, very thoughtfully, made a Pinterest board
just in case,
you know,
you wanted to buy me a gift,
but you weren't entirely sure what it was that you wanted to buy me.

I stole this picture. on accident. Pinned the photo, not the blog
where I saw the photo. which is a shame ~ I'd probably like the blog...

If you don't see anything that grabs ya,, not to worry,
I'll keep adding to it.

Because, as you know,
I'm so kind.
and useful.
;-)


1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY! That is going to help ALOT!! 'cept idk what that collapsible wooden thingy is....love you to the moon and back...BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)