Tuesday, June 30, 2009

words

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,
but only what is helpful for building others up
according to their needs,
that it may benefit those who listen
~
I've been working with the kids lately
on using words
that
build each other up
As usual
I need more work than anyone.
Lily just told me,
"I'm getting frus-ter-a-ted with you."
Sadly,
she didn't just
'learn it up'
all by herself.
~
Matthew 12:35-36
(emphasis mine)
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him,
and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
But I tell you that
men will have to give account on the day of judgment
for every careless word they have spoken.
~
ouch!
~
Create in me a pure heart, O God

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)