Monday, August 24, 2009

Tyler's favorite muffins

Poor man had to make them for himself.
In my defense,
I'd have made them if he'd have asked.
~
Blueberry Muffins
(makes 24)
cream
1 c. brown sugar
2/3 c. oil
add
2 eggs
mix, then add and mix
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. buttermilk (or 1 c. milk w/ 1 tsp lemon juice)
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. chopped nuts
2 c. blueberries (frozen - don't waste the fresh ones!)
If using freshly ground flour, let sit half hour or so.
Pour batter into well-greased muffin tins or paper liners
top with
1/2 c. brown sugar mixed with 1 tsp. cinnamon
bake at 325
for 20 - 25 minutes
~
delish!!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm
    I am so gonna make these this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I wanted one of these too, but I had to get back on the road. now I can make my own! yippe!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)