Thursday, December 3, 2009

careful what you wish for

Just yesterday
I was telling a dear friend,
"I wish he'd just realize it's not working
and take the stupid dog himself!"
Well
he did
and he is - right now
and you know what?
It's harder than I ever would have imagined.
I'm nauseous.
I'm sobbing and can't even see the stupid keyboard
which is a problem, since I can't type.
I wanted it to work out.
But it hasn't.
It just hasn't.
The dog simply wouldn't abide by the few rules we set for him.
If it were just about the dog
I could have let him go 2 years ago.
But it's also about the boy.
About the boy
who is fast becoming a man.
~
Ton'
I love you!
I am more proud of you than you can imagine.
And, I'm sorry.
~
and now
I think I'll go throw up.

1 comment:

  1. :( that almost made me cry...I sorry too! I hope things are better now! Love you

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)