Tuesday, December 8, 2009

shhh

Things'll be pretty quiet here for the next several days
while we focus on
our Season of Blessing project.
As we're prone to do -
we picked a doozie!
~
Having no information
- just some ideas rolling around in my head -
I was thinking we needed a couch
and briefly wondered how God would provide one.
I was listening to this,
when my mom called yesterday evening.
"We wanted to give you our couch....."
'course she was thinking for us.
ours, loved as it is, has seen better days.
much better days.
~
I'm excited to see what else God has in store
(and what else he has in His storehouse for us to use :-)
~
Prayers would be appreciated
as several of the kiddos still aren't feeling 100%
and these projects can be kinda tricky with little ones anyways....

3 comments:

  1. its gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what a Season of Blessing project is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our church leaders encourage us to bless others during the Christmas season and have dubbed the days from Thanksgiving to Christmas our 'Season of Blessing'. This year, they gave each family head an envelope with anywhere from $20 - $100 to help fund their blessings. Anything from a cup of cocoa for the Salvation Army bell-ringers to who-knows-what....

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)