Saturday, December 15, 2012

brothers


Jeremiah spent yesterday at Silver Dollar City with his big sis, brother in law, and nephews.
Josiah wasn't overly thrilled to be going to bed by himself,
when bedtime rolled around
and it would still be a few hours 'til his bub got home.
We let him stay up  late and watch us play Rummy.
(Brandon beat the pants off of both Tyler and I. And Tyler wasn't sure he knew how to play. hmph)
(Kids are so much easier to enjoy one on one - or two on two, as the case may be...)
Anyways.
We sent him to bed (for good, this time) after 11,
but he still hadn't gone to sleep when Jeremiah got home a little after midnight,
so 
of course, he got up when he heard Jeremiah come in the door.
(he brought home a little present for me - which is extra special, cuz he is 100% Daddy's boy, and I would have thought if he was bringing something home for just one person - I would not even be near the top of his list. Like his biggest brother, though,
he had no trouble at all letting someone else (Lana) pick out the gift. )

I let them yammer on for a good bit, then sent them both to bed at 12:52.
As usual, they climbed into the same bed (even though they each have a perfectly comfortable twin bed...)
and just continued their conversation.
I finally fell asleep close to 2, to the sound of the two of them, still talking.

Brothers.
:-)

3 comments:

  1. "hmph" huh? I take it Tyler quickly remembered how to play? lol
    and you are Jeremiahs #1 momma! its awesome the boys are such good friends! love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler wasn't sure BRANDON knew how to play ~ and then he (Bran) proceeded to beat the pants off us (Tyler, more-so than me, though ;-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet boys!
    love
    grandma

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)