Monday, September 17, 2018

just checking in



gorgeous bouquet Tyler gave me for our 31st anniversary 💗

It's surprisingly hard to write a blog post
when one hasn't written one in awhile.

I've started - and deleted - posts 
more then a couple of times
but two of my boys 
have requested a new post 
in the last few days,
so here we are.

It's been a rough couple of months,
not going to lie,
but we are all doing alright.

We took some time off from  TaeKwonDo,
but started up again this month.

We renewed our library card.

Brandon bought a car,
earned his Associate Degree
(and therefore a pretty sweet scholarship)
and moved into Christian Campus Housing.

Work is Crazy for Tyler.
positively nuts.
He is (literally) doing 2 people's jobs:
his own, and another manager's 
who was put on a special project temporarily.

The girls make so many messes work on craft projects 
all the time.
I don't know where they get that from.... ;-)

I made a couple of swimsuits
and we went to the beach.


I picked up drivers manuals.
Because I have another child 
old enough to get his permit,
and another one who will be
in the blink of an eye.
(I am so not looking forward to teaching 4 more kids to drive)

We started our 19th(!) year of home schooling.
I still don't have all of our books.
But I actually turned in our Intent to Homeschool form
over a week before it was due.


Lexi got to go to her first Razorback game

it's too bad she wasn't more excited about it...


Sadly the Hogs are sucking sooooo bad right now;
Tyler says I will probably need to wait til next year
to sell the quilt,
and I think he's probably right. 

Lily has moved up to Youth Group,
and Jeremiah is in high school.


That's enough for today, right?

I'll try to get back to posting more frequently
and in the meantime,
you can catch up with us
(or at least my sewing)
over on the Instagram
if you're so inclined.



4 comments:

  1. So glad that you are back! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your days are on the uphill! It is hard to write after you've been absent. I feel like my blogging has become so sporadic! There's so much going on in my life and my heart That I don't even know where to start sometimes. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)