Friday, January 25, 2019

in January


It's cold!!
But at least the sun is shining.

~

Tony and Andrina came to visit for a week!
😃

We celebrated Andrina's birthday,


and Lexi's, too.
 No more single digit kiddos!!



Tony and Tyler braved the frigid temperatures
and worked on the back porch railing.


I didn't pull out the camera,
but TJ and one of his boys came down on Sunday afternoon,
and brought Matt, Marin, and Milo with them.
💙

~

I didn't work on it while people were here, 
of course,
but here's a picture
(taken on one of the many not sunny days...)
of where I currently am


It's going to be pretty dang amazing
if I say so myself.
I'm considering entering it in a quilt show in NWA,
but I'll need to discuss it with my client
before I make any decisions.

~

Brandon started a new internship on Monday.
It's pretty cool
and pretty top secret,
so I'm not sure if I can tell you where...

We're excited for the opportunity for him!

And thankful he got to spend a good bit of time here, too,
while Ton' was visiting.
It was so nice to have all of my boys in the house
at the same time!

~

Work continues to be absolutely crazy and rough
for Tyler
and we are sooo ready for this season to be over.
(Basically, he's been working 2 jobs
(for the price of 1)
for almost a year now)

~

I started a new crochet project.


This one will be much faster than the last one for sure!

I'd rather be English paper piecing,
but I just don't have the gumption
(or the space)
to collect fabrics for a new project just yet...

~

The males in the household
all have wild hair.

That
will be remedied
today.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you were able to tame the wild hair!!
    The butterfly quilting is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)