Tuesday, April 28, 2009

post...or else

The family is about to disown me;
I haven't posted in a week
and that is clearly unacceptable.
I have been quite busy
but that doesn't seem to be
an adequate excuse for such a long absence.


we got to see the little momma
and her very loving, attentive hubby
three times this week!


Happy 22nd Birthday, T
I love you so much!
Which, of course, you already knew
what with the scrumptious cheesecake and all :-)


my precious doll baby


(we are wondering - will you keep these blue eyes?)

I love to peek in on snuggling sweeties.

Brandon,
thanks for being such a super Bub!!


You sure can light up a room, My Love
Happy Birthday!

The little boys made peanut butter cookies for Papa
(excellent job, Josiah!)

of course
Lily had to help.
That girl is such a servant!
Usually, when she helps make cookies
they tend to disappear off the cookie sheet.
not this time, though

look who can play with toys now
too big!

and tonight
for dinner
a picnic on the bridge

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I think Lexi will pass Justus up! She's getting so big! I am excited for your first grandbaby to get here too, though it's a long way off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I was starting to get worried about no posts... :-)

    Counting the days here. Mid-wife says things look great and all in order. We'll keep you posted!

    Happy Birthday to all those wonderful special people!

    (PS. Is there a cake under all those candles??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures!
    wow, I can't believe dad almost blew out ALL THOSE candles in one breath!
    Heehee, does that prove that he's long-winded?

    Aunt Kay - it was a baked alaska pie, actually, but we were all worried that the ice-cream would melt! :D

    okay, I'll stop teasing poor papa now :)


    Aunt Kay - when is your due date? I'm so excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)