Tuesday, January 15, 2013

double date


"You know what I'm disappointed about?" she said with a sigh,
"I'm disappointed that in all the time we've been married (almost 6 months ;-)
- and even before that -
we've never gone on a double date with you and Dad!"

Well.
Having your beautiful daughter-in-law disappointed for something so easy to fix
is just plain silly,
so last night,
we remedied the situation and went on a double date.
And even though we were all exceptionally lousy bowlers*, we had a great time,
and came home to three sleeping kids
and
a clean house. 
(thanks so much, Bran!)

*I would like it to go on record that, for the first time ever (and according to him, also the last time...)
 I beat Tyler bowling.
Never mind what our scores were....


2 comments:

  1. YAYYY!!! glad to see some happiness going on over there! what a fun date night and it sounds like your bowling skills are improving greatly!! Bravo!! and fabulous job Brandon! Fabulous!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ nope, no improvement ~ I just brought every body else down.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)