Wednesday, May 25, 2016

a little thing I noticed



I've got two pots of chili bubbling on the stove.
One super spicy hot,
one regular.

I'm feeding the (10 man) roofing crew lunch today.
I can't explain why;
I just had a wild hair.
And I had everything on hand to make it.
(I assume that's Providence...)

Our desire, through this building process, is
that everyone who has a hand in our house
be blessed.

Besides general kindness and appreciation,
we've offered cappuccino on cold mornings,
and ice cold water.
Generous tips.
(of the monetary kind)
Random snacks and ice cream treats.
And occasionally,
a meal
(either home-made or purchased)

I've noticed something interesting.

When I offer a meal,
they always ask,
"What was your name again?"


What do you make of that??

Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Cor 16:14


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)