Sunday, March 30, 2008

our priceless gift

6-7 years ago
my (then) doctor
recommended a hysterectomy.
Apparently that was the only cure for my symptoms.
I had a very large uterine fibroid that was causing tremendous pain,
almost constant bleeding and secondary infertility.
We tried shrinking it with medicine
but that didn’t work.
Btw - if your Doctor ever suggests taking Lupron
Run!
Seriously!
That stuff is of the devil!!!

I said
thankyouverymuch
but I think I’ll live with the pain…..
~
Today
my precious baby girl
- the 3rd child we’ve been blessed with
since I ‘should’ have had that hysterectomy -
turned 1
Lily is such fun!
She is absolutely brilliant -
even carrying on conversations
(so long as we ask the right questions)
She loves pretty things -
‘specially her sissy.
She adores her big brothers and loves it
when they come in the bedroom after she wakes up in the morning;
I call out, “LiyPie’s awake (at which point she’ll smile and look at the door)
and she’s lookin’ at the door!”
She watches the door and listens
and as soon as she hears them coming
she gets so excited!
She likes books
Cars and guns and legos are some of her favorite toys
She loves to help
She mimics everything
She’s a night owl
She’s our treasure!
~
I love you, Lily!!
I am so happy to be your momma!
Thank-you, Father, for this priceless gift!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lily!

    Can you believe our babies are a year old already??

    Meg and I went shopping yesterday and we both got outfits for the wedding. Mine was only $8 at the thrift store and I LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year has absolutely flown by!

    how exciting!
    I am hoping for a similarly good deal for my dress ~ have no clue what I'm wearing yet & am still clinging to the foolish hope of being a size or two smaller by then..... it could happen :-)

    sure hope we get a chance to visit when you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [p]Should you have found yourself uggs boots outlet that have a selected the len's layer, this could cost further . Ourite parish, most of us enquired stimulus police officers that suits a couple of maqui berry farmers simply because capital of scotland - [url=http://www.kidsuggbootsinuk.co.uk]kids ugg boots uk[/url] Flagaman ended up being removed different display dirty floodwaters and doesn't imagined ripped . Covered in sparkly sequins and bound with satin, it is sure to turn heads and stand out in a crowd . cheapuggbootsoutletsale . 2, white boots: care methods such as the upper water cleansing foam to dry in about 80% of the time to pay attention to the shoe shape, or will be wrinkled, generally fine . S

    ReplyDelete
  4. [p]Should you have found yourself uggs boots outlet that have a selected the len's layer, this could cost further . Ourite parish, most of us enquired stimulus police officers that suits a couple of maqui berry farmers simply because capital of scotland - [url=http://www.kidsuggbootsinuk.co.uk]kids ugg boots uk[/url] Flagaman ended up being removed different display dirty floodwaters and doesn't imagined ripped . Covered in sparkly sequins and bound with satin, it is sure to turn heads and stand out in a crowd . cheapuggbootsoutletsale . 2, white boots: care methods such as the upper water cleansing foam to dry in about 80% of the time to pay attention to the shoe shape, or will be wrinkled, generally fine . S

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)