Wednesday, October 17, 2012

why we don't have many photos of me


I mean, besides the fact that I despise seeing myself...


Tyler


 is not very good behind the camera


and I


am absolutely horrible


in front of it.


But we had a nice date anyways :-)


Thanks, Brandon for watching the kids!


and thanks, Love, for taking me out.


(no- taking pictures wasn't our date; Tyler was taking me to dinner
(our first date since Tony got married - besides our anniversary, of course)
 and since I hadn't taken any pictures yet of the completed shirt, 2nd take bolero, or my skirt yet, and I was wearing them,
 well, it made sense to try to get a photo or two... Plus, I was wearing my shoes ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you are ROCKIN' that outfit....you look great! I don't think I could even walk in those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful! I love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't use the word 'beautiful' since it's been used already. How about 'lovely' and 'classy'?

    I just want to give you a hug gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, wonderful seamstress, fabulous, beautiful sister and great photos!!!! xoxo I hope you went farther than that tree for your date, I see its at the end of your road! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Stunning! I loooove your outfit and your shoes and you are incredibly WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply adorable! Just so dang pretty and lovely in every way! And that picture of the two of you on the tree is wonderful! (I ended every sentence with an exclamation point!)

    xSusan

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)