Saturday, July 25, 2009

it was 'stinky'

(why oh why do these stupid Nancho Libre quotes
take up valuable space in my brain??)
~
Today
I made
deodorant!
I've seen recipes
here, here and here.
I opted to try the little house in the suburbs version
'cause I don't relish the idea
of smearing my deo on with my hands.
True to form
I didn't exactly follow the recipe.
Mostly, but not exactly.
I hope that's not a sign of some character deficiency.
It was so easy
I wish I would have done it a long time ago
and
so far, so good.
I wasn't exactly fresh-as-a-daisy when I put it on
either....
~
One less thing to buy from WallyWorld;
that makes me happy!
Now
I just need to find essential oils that smell like
hmm

1 comment:

  1. if you can match 'artic force' I would PAY to get the formula from you :D I'm pretty sure that that is (was) what Luke buys, but last time we couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)