Thursday, October 7, 2010

behind the lens

We don't usually participate in co-op.
Naps
take priority.
This time around, though, at the last minute 
Lana stepped up to be an assistant teacher for a crochet class
so she said she'd be the 'responsible adult'
 if Brandon and Jeremiah wanted to take any classes.
(Thanks, Lan!!)
Needless to say, Jeremiah dearly loves his classes!
Brandon wouldn't let you know if he dearly loved anything
(except his sisters - he's not a bit shy about that!)
but he is enjoying both his 'weapons of warfare' class
 and the photography class he's taking.

These are some of the photos he's turning in to his class teacher.
He still has a few assignments left - people, transportation, and tools.
Some are taken with his camera - a 5 megapixel Panasonic Lumix
and some with my new baby.
As you can clearly see - the boy's got potential!


Action

Animals

Architecture

Creative Lighting

Facial Expressions

Food

Landscape

another Landscape - 'cause he liked it so much, too :-)

Still Life 
Texture
(some of his classmates thought this looked like it'd been taken by a  professional)
 ~
Pretty sweet, huh?!
Great Job, Bud!
 Keep up the good work!!

5 comments:

  1. these are great!!the second landscape one is one of my favorites, and the ones downtown are really good.
    He should try to photograph a train for transportation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one was a puddle at the park.
    yeah - we've talked about that (train)
    'tools' is gonna be tricky....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talent! I see talent!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful! The facial expressions one, the apple, and the last one are my favorites, I think...but they're all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stunned at the last picture! That needs to be framed and hung on the wall! I love the others as well, but I certainly have a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)