Sunday, October 3, 2010

confession time

Ever since we bought the new dryer
I have been using a whole dryer sheet
instead of my usual half.
What would possess me??
large image
One lonely sample sheet of Bounce came with the dryer.
One of the little boys nabbed it without my knowledge.
Every time I walked in their room
I smelled a fabulous smell.
How could their room smell so clean?!
Using my super sniffer, I figured it out
and
stole the sample back.
I used that sucker for four loads;
1/2 sheet each - twice!
And ever since
I've been using up whole dyer sheets
so I could buy me some Bounce.

4 comments:

  1. there is definitely something about bounce. For that wonderful smell, it's probably worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy it at Sam's (160 sheets for $10 - basically) and Amazon has 240 for $10ish - minus 15% if you subscribe, which I did @ every 6 months, so it's not much more expensive than the Member's Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I bought my new dryer, the technician told me to use a half sheet, for the dryer..I am sure he gave me an explanation, but my eyes always glaze over when talked to by ANY technician. :/
    and that did excite me, because when I buy a big BOUNCE, it lasts FOREVER. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happened to us with Downy. Now we are complete laundry snobs.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)