Friday, September 23, 2011

boys on both ends of the teens



 Since Ton' was gone most of the day on his birthday last week,
the kids made a bunch of cards for him
(complete with a cereal box mailbox)

he needed a little help reading the ones from Lily

Jeremiah made Tony's birthday banner by himself - spelling and all

it's not T's birthday ~ I just threw this in 'cause I can :-)


 Lest you think my boys always look good...




handsome doofuses ~ but still doofuses ;-)

heading to the ugly egg for Brandon's awesome gift

you know how my boys are with shoes? yeah. bikes, too, apparently
(wipe them down after just about every use they do)

it's not Keiron or Luke's b-day either...
 Josiah was sooo tickled to find a hat for his bub
that he could afford to buy.

 and
completely unrelated to birthdays,
except that I took this picture
walking back to watch Brandon ride his new bike...
I thought the LEM was pretty through the (dirty) window :-)

I like having 'pretty' to look at!!
Yes.
We have tinfoil.
On our house.
Outside.
I know you're jealous.
~
Happy birthday to my 2 favorite teens in the whole wide world.
I love you both to the moon and back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Guys!
    Can't believe how fast they've grown!
    I like your 'pretty'. :-)
    Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)