Tuesday, March 13, 2012

unplugged - literally

All week long,
I've been writing posts in my head.
I can't remember any of them now, of course,
but I'm sure they were inspiring.
I've been without a computer since a few hours after I last posted.
(I'll tell ya what pictures I (quickly) settled on soon...)
My vacuum cleaner ate my cord.
Ripped it right out of the little power box thing!
I have rolled over that cord a zillion times,
but apparently never before with my new super-suction vacuum.
If you are in the market for a new vacuum, I highly recommend it.
But keep it away from your cords.
Unless you're in the mood to unplug.

2 comments:

  1. well I have missed you! even if I don't always have time to comment, I am here!! that looks like a great vaccuum for a great price!! maybe you should leave your post under the review section! so did you have to buy a new computer too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww - I love you!
    It really is a good vacuum! We've had it for about a month & a half and still no complaints... Tyler says he thinks it's the best he's ever used. I guess I agree with him - now that I think about it....
    nah - just a $30 power cord / charger thing

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)