Sunday, September 15, 2013

showtime



Saturday, Josiah and the girls made instruments,
which they later played in their show.
(I can not even guess the number of such shows I have attended in my life ;-)


Jeremiah and I bought front row tickets for only one cent a piece!
(Dad and Brandon were gone, so they missed out)


The show consisted of a song sung by the entire group,
and then multiple solos.


There was a short intermission,
during which we had lunch,


and then the show resumed with more solos,


after which
the instruments were disassembled


and made into roads.


3 comments:

  1. sounds like it was a great show by some great kids and a great audience!

    love to all of you!
    Mom/ grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a good mama!! and that Lily...feels like i am looking at you! spitting image I tell ya!!she is your mini me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! you fixed the comment thingy!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)