Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I lied, but enough about me


I didn't mean to, but I did.


But I was wrong.
I still label them.
Only now, we have three labels:
The chickens, the babies, and the McC chickens (some friends gave us some chickens they no longer wanted :-)

But that's not the point.
The point is - two of my babies are laying!!
One - the little feisty white one - has been laying for about a week
and the other (we have no clue which one) laid her first egg today.
(the egg is a lighter brown with white speckles)

Baby eggs make me smile.

~

oh.
and the sweet (somewhat stupid) white hen,
the one I told you about in this post?

She's a he.


1 comment:

  1. yayyy! Matts chickens lay good too....everywhere! its like a non stop easter hunt over there!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)