Saturday, August 8, 2015

28 years


28 years.

That's how long we've been married - 28 years!

Long, 
and yet, 
short,
 at the same time.

Weird how that works.

If you were to ask me for marriage advice,
I would answer you with two words.
(but then I might elaborate ;-)

choose 
love.

~

The kids had TKD testing today
(they all passed :-)
so it made a weekend getaway a bit tricky.

Tyler decided to take off  from work Wednesday and Thursday
(he already had Friday off as a flex day)
and we rented a little condo on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs.

I do love having my man all to myself.

We spent two sweltering great days together,
got massages,
and relaxed in the refreshing cool (not) 4,000 yr old mineral waters.

~

Happy Anniversary, Love.
Thanks for picking me
out of all the women in the world.
I adore you.
XO



2 comments:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)