Monday, March 9, 2009

and the winner is....

I finally had time to do the drawing!
My very scientific method of choosing a winner...


and whose name did I pull out??



Lana!

for real!!
Lana, I'm going to order you the Peppermint Tea Tree
(although, I would've thought you'd pick the Chocolate Ice :-)
and we'll make some Lavender Salve together
how does that sound?

Then
just for fun
I drew a few more names
but
I won't be revealing them :-)
~
Start watching your mailbox in a week or so
to find out if it was you
~
"Oh, this is just too good."

3 comments:

  1. wahooo I won!!! Yay! (Have I ever won a drawing before?) I'm so excited!
    Chocolate Ice does look delirious, but the smell of chocolate doesn't always appeal to me nowadays. Pity. I still have a stack of virtually untouched valentine's chocolate. At least it'll last a while :)
    Peppermint, though, is always wonderful to smell :)
    I'd love to make some lavender salve.
    Thanks, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana,

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! It does seem kind of fishy thought that your Mom picked your name :D LOL Just kidding...I'm sure you deserve it fair and square.

    With Love,
    Maiden Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you Lana! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)