Thursday, March 19, 2009

somebody stop me (and other stuff)

Really!
Somebody just needs to tell me; maybe I'll listen.
I
can not
sew
clothes!
grrr
I have precious little time for sewing
and I have spent
at least half of it
getting friendly with my seam ripper.
~
totally unrelated and much more joyful....
Lexi has been smiling all day!
She started off laughing in her sleep
right before Papa went to work this morning
and she's been a happy camper all day.
She had to get fussed at at nap time
'cause she was
disturbing the nap.
She had us all laughing!
I mean
could you just lay there all quiet like and ignore this??!

sooo fun!

~

this picture
is just 'cause
it
makes me smile, too

1 comment:

  1. guess sweet baby is back to normal.
    I keep coming back to this page to see that sweet funny smile!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)