Tuesday, March 24, 2009

someday, Chacho... you will wear stretchy pants...

I
think
I'm going
to
die
!!
As I turned to nurse Lexi this morning,
I groaned, or maybe it was more of a moan,
"I feel like my muscles are completely shredded!"
That's when I figured out why my new exercise DVD
is called the
oh
my
gosh!
OWWWW
~
I like my T-tapp, I really do
but
I have faithfully
- every single day -
either walked or 'tapped'
for five weeks
and I have not dropped a pound.
Now
I'm not exercising to lose weight.
I'm doing it because
first of all - I just need to. I'm not getting any younger...
Secondly
I want my little ones to grow up
thinking exercise is a normal part of life.
I messed up on that with my big kids,
because I wasn't there myself.
Tyler's little incentive program hasn't hurt any either.
But
I do have quite a bit of weight to lose,
so I sort of expected that that would be a benefit
of this new discipline of mine.
Since that wasn't happening
I decided it was time for a change.
~
Oh
I've changed alright;
I am going to die!
Maybe I'll just T-tapp instead, today...

5 comments:

  1. wow.... I can't believe you actually quoted Nacho Libre!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I haven't even SEEN that yet!

    cool, mom! Keep up the exercisin', we're proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess - I hope you think it's cool that I quoted a dumb movie (really dumb movie) and not that I'm GOING TO DIE :-)

    love you - all of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. After hearing that you exercise late at night I was inspired. I thought it was always too late to work it in and that I would have trouble going to sleep.

    Sooo, I decided NO excuses...just like Tracy.

    I'm up to one day in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I was meaning the exercising in general and the trying of the new Shredder which seems to be um, effective very quickly...
    But I don't guess I'm taking the whole death thing to seriously... sorry, ma'am :)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)