Friday, March 13, 2009

fishin' fun

The little boys just had to go fishing this past weekend!
The fish were hungry for those worms!

Tony joined us
after several fish had already been caught.
Didn't take him long to pull out a big bass.


Not to be outdone,
just a few minutes later,
Jeremiah reeled in an even bigger bass.

Poor Papa didn't even get to fish.
He spent the whole hour getting poles ready
with bobbers, hooks, and bait
and retrieving the hooks from those greedy fishy mouths.

Lily didn't do any fishing either
she was busy cutting 'flowers'
~
The boys just kept pulling out fish
(I don't even remember how many they caught)
and Tyler said,
"Looks like my priority will be cleaning fish this evening.
What's your's?"
I said,
"Guess my priority is cooking fish."
Josiah said,
"Well, I guess my priority is eatin' fish!"

5 comments:

  1. Glad the boy has his priorities figured out. :)
    Wow, I've never known any fishin trip to produce so many fish, were you really able to make supper out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. after daddy went to the store we were :-)
    'course, the little boys just ASSUMED all the fish came from the pond...

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)