Thursday, May 6, 2010

playin' with Lex'

Thursday evenings
it's just the two of us;
everyone else is at Riverwalk.

Somebody was grouchy
so we headed outside
and I grabbed the camera to play a bit.

she still isn't entirely sure she wants to cooperate

but
maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea

yeah
this could be fun

okay, Momma, I'll play

but these shoes are buggin' me a little

but
I'm cool with them now
I can't believe I am posting this!
no makeup, whatsoever
except that little bit of yesterday's mascara
smeared all over the place
I guess I don't have to add the disclaimer
that this photo is untouched...
but
Lexi liked the picture
and
hey
this is me...

yep, Momma, that is you

hmm, what do we have here?
more shoe trouble??

nah
just a little rest

whoops
looks like we're done now

1 comment:

  1. oh, what a face in the first picture! ever wonder what such a little one has to be grumpy about anyway? too cute. looks like the outside time worked pretty good!
    hug and squeeze.......

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)