Monday, September 6, 2010

and the winner is....


Rebekah

But wait!
There were two Rebekahs in the drawing
which one was it??
~
To determine the winner of the fabulous crayons
we colored pictures of what everyone said they would draw first
if they won


Everyone got in on the action


even Dad


We folded all the pictures in half
and put them in a bucket.
Lily closed her eyes real tight

and pulled out
the dog


Congratulations, Rebekah!!
I'll need your mailing address
~
I just reconnected with Rebekah
thanks to the wonders of modern technology and social media.
She's got a sweet little family
(or big family, depending on your perspective)
and blogs about them
and the food they love over at Rebekahs Family Food and Fun
~
thanks for playing, everyone

7 comments:

  1. i think i should like to have that picture of Momma Duck and Ducklings on my refrigerator (or a new one if those got tossed)
    Love that picture of Lily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawings! I think I spy a little girl eating fish sticks and french fries! haha!

    Adrienne thinks we should order some crayons too. Thanks Aunt Tracy and Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to draw you another one. A better one!

    did you see Adrienne's hat from the back to school party on her head? you might have to click on the picture to see it

    I promise you will ALL love them!!is there like an international Amazon, where your shipping is not so high?
    Overseas shipping seemed REALLY high from Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those drawings are great! looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family activity! Thanks for having the drawing!
    Sharon B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray! Thanks so much!! I'm so excited to win something...and being from you, it's even more fun!
    My email is bekita21@hotmail.com - if you'll email me, I'll send you my address (don't like to post it online).
    Sorry it took me a few days to check if I won....my family is visiting and I haven't been online much. :)
    Looking forward to hearing from you, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)