Monday, September 27, 2010

there's a new blog in town


Brandon got a digital microscope for his b-day
(that's why your comment got deleted, Kaylana)
You may have seen it; I accidentally linked to it recently.
anyways.
The kids have all had quite a bit of fun with it
and it's led to him starting a blog, Guess the Thing.
He going to post a couple of close-up photos every week
and wants ya'll to see if you can figure out what they are.
Then the following week, he'll share the not-so-close-up pictures
that correspond with the previous week's close-ups
and a few more new pictures.
Sounds fun, huh??
so gather up the kids and head on over
and play
:-)

speaking of new blogs....
Several months ago
I started another one for my crafty stuff
since this blog was in danger of turning into a 'look what I did' site
instead of a family scrapbook.
Most of ya'll probably already knew that
but just in case somebody missed it
and cares
I didn't want ya to feel left out.

1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)