Sunday, September 26, 2010

that crazy little Lex'

So.
I'm trying to get the girl to sleep.
She's so tired.
But man, she's a fighter!
I left the room for a minnute
thinking that
maybe
without me in there
she could finally succumb to sleep.
Then
I could hear what sounded like Bible pages rustling.
Okay.
How can I spank her for getting a Bible??
I went in
 - it's dark, mind you -
and I could barely make out her figure next to Papa.
Oh, that's so sweet.
She's lying next to Daddy reading the Bible.
And then
I smelled a very faint perfume-y scent.
what??
She had gotten up
(she's a quiet li'l bugger when she wants to be!)
gone to the bathroom 
grabbed my box of tampons
(accidentally didn't buy the unscented this time)
took the whole box box and got back in bed.

Reading the Bible - my eye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)