Monday, April 26, 2010

the b-day suit

In honor of My Love's birthday today
I just can't help myself
I have to share this story
~
We've been having a marriage class at church
last night's topic was
s-e-x
err - intimacy

They did a little newlyweds type of game.
One of the questions for the ladies was
"How would your husband prefer you to come to bed?"
the choices were
a) in flannel pj's
b) in a sexy nightgown
c) in your birthday suit

I was surprised not everyone answered "C"
anyways
one young gal, who's been married 6 months did answer "C"
but
to her surprise, her husband had chosen "B"
She said something about thinking he'd pick "C"
and he replied
completely seriously,
"I didn't know you HAD a birthday suit!"
I
could
not
stop
laughing
(and neither could a lot of other people!)
Another contestant leaned over and told him
what, exactly, a birthday suit was.

The poor guy promptly looked at his bride
and changed his answer to "C"
(I think he still might have been in trouble, though)
~
The telling is not nearly so good as being there.
We're hoping they caught it on video.
It was hilarious
~
Happy Birthday, My Love!
I like you
and
I like your birthday suit
XO


5 comments:

  1. HAHAAAAA! poor guy. lol :)


    hahaha.........
    wow, it's still funny even in the telling :D

    it doesn't surprise me a bit that not everyone would say 'c'. now if anyone would say 'a'... that would surprise me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never laughed so much in church before!

    Actually - Lisa Miller (remember them?)picked A & that was what Jeff had picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That is too funny! We missed that talk, though we heard about the subject. Wished we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that will have me laughing all day long
    Darinda

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)