Saturday, April 24, 2010

GKS

It's kinda silly
but I eagerly anticipate it twice a year.
I've gone
in the Spring and Fall
since I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with Jeremiah.
Tyler usually goes with me on Saturdays;
he wasn't able to this year
and it was weird.
I'd see a man out of the corner of my eye and look for him
only to remember
again (yes, it happened more than once...)
that he wasn't with me this time.
~
I love the
~
This time
I managed to find the girls
some adorable matching polka-dot dresses.
I'd passed up the size 4;
at $7.50 it was just out of the question.
I have my standards you know;
high quality
low price.
But then
I found a very similar dress in Lexi's size
so I sent Lana back to grab the one for Lil'.
Score!
No great shoes this time around
which was a bummer.
I was hoping for a pair of pedipeds
in Lexi's size for about $7.
~
We decided
I'll volunteer to work a shift in the Fall
so I can shop early.
Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)