Sunday, April 18, 2010

sick sweeties

my babies are sick again
~
I haven't slept well
('well' being used loosely, here)
in days.
My mind is foggy.
So is my heart.
~
At dinner - which was quite late
(Tyler and I are participating in an 8-wk class on Sunday evenings)
I told Tyler I just wasn't ready for the night;
I knew Lexi would require more patience than usual
and I just wasn't feeling it.
I didn't have it to give.
He took Lex' in the room
and lovingly massaged her miserable little body
with
miracle rub & lavender oil.
And now
she sleeps.
~
My brain is still a blundering mess
but my heart feels better.
Thanks, Daddy
for loving us so well!


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your babes.

    I love you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)